FACILITY USE RULES, REGULATIONS AND PROCEDURES
The following information is provided to help promote a clear understanding between the
Association and you, the resident, regarding the requirements for reserving, using, and
cleaning of the facilities that you are utilizing.
All requests must be made in person and in writing at the Recreation Office on the
Facility Request Form. Applicant must be a resident of On Top of the World
Communities. Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis up to one
year in advance. Rental requests submitted within two weeks of date needed will be
considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Time requested for set-up and clean up is calculated as part of your total time. It
is expected that the facility will be left in the same condition as when you arrived.
• Please clean the designated room(s) prior to leaving the building.
• It is the responsibility of the resident making the request to make sure the room is
left clean and the facility is vacated by the specified time noted on your Facility
• If any damage to the facility and/or equipment is reported to the Recreation
Office, the cost of repairs or replacement will be billed to the resident/club who
has requested the room.
• All decorating must be done the day of the event, and all decorations must be
removed after event is complete.
• Do not use nails, thumbtacks or staples on the facility walls. Candles will not be
permitted in any of the facilities.
• If you are re-arranging the room(s) for your event, please make sure the room is
put back to the original room configuration.
CONDITION OF FACILITY
Immediately after the event, and within the time specified in the application, the premises
used must be cleaned and all personal items removed.
CLEAN UP CHECKLIST
_________ Wipe clean all tables, chairs, sinks, and counters
_________ Sweep and mop up any spills in all areas
_________ All decorations must be removed and disposed of
_________ Check lobby, restrooms, and parking lot areas for disposable trash
_________ All trash must be placed in the proper receptacle and emptied before leaving
1. _______ BYOB is not allowed at any facility at On Top of the World
Communities except the Picnic Pavilion, The Lodge & Indigo East. No alcoholic
beverage may be consumed unless purchased from the facility in ownership of the
beverage license. If you are requiring alcoholic beverages at your function, you
must contact the hospitality department at 861-9188.
2. _______ If alcoholic beverages are found on the property other than what has
purchased from the facility in ownership of the beverage license, said alcohol will
be disposed of immediately, if this is not complied with, said offender(s) will be
asked to leave the function. If said offender(s) still refuses, the function will be
shut down and everyone will be asked to leave the property. Offending parties or
groups will be denied future permission to utilize the facility.
3. _______ The applicant will be solely responsible for:
a. Damage, loss, accidents, or injuries to persons or property resulting
from the use of the facility.
b. Supervision and control of people in attendance at the event.
c. Damage to furniture, fixtures, or any part of the center.
4. _______ All request for control of lights, heating and cooling systems, public
address systems, and other equipment should be directed to the Health &
Recreation Office one day before the equipment is required.
I have read, understand, and agree to the above facility use rules, regulations and
Signature: ______________________________________ Date: _____________